1. Arrive on time. Dinner starts at 4pm so if you arrive at 6pm guess who won't be eating?
2. Don't show up at my house with a doggy bag for Pookie. If Pookie wanted a plate he should have came.
3. Don't ask who made the potato salad. It's not store bought so it's safe.
4. Ladies of course we are watching football. There is no need to ask.
5. I don't want to hear about Black Friday. I am not going out shopping after I just slaved over this food for days. I do all my Black Friday events online. It's less stress and safer. Besides I've already gotten most of my Christmas shopping done. Everyone knows the best time to shop is about a month prior to Black Friday.
6. If you have kids please watch them. Don't unleash them as soon as you step foot in my house. If I have to talk to your brat more than once that means a mental note has been made that you won't get an invite next year.